Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our new look......


Hi everyone.....if you are a previous visitor to the Patchouli Rose blog then you were probably surpried to see that it has changed. I decided to .use Patchouli Rose to talk about the handcrafted items I create in the Cozy Cottage studio. I do a lot of repurposing which I really like because that means I am thinking "green". I love working with paper and paint, and also enjoy sewing and other types of crafting so you may see me post about all sorts of projects here. In the meantime, if you want to see what I've been up to just go to my Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor website and click on the Patchouli Rose Designs category.


I hope you will be back here to visit again soon!


Debbie

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Debbie,
Love the new look of your blog. I look forward to seeing where your inspiration for all your lovely items comes from

Deb said...

Thank you Marie. I hope to see you here often. :)

Hugs,
Debbie

.

.